Applied Development Company is one of the largest private developers, owners and operators of affordable housing* in New Jersey. The company has created thousands of units of affordable housing over the years, the majority of which it still owns and manages.
Current affordable housing developments in the company's pipeline include Proctor Estates in Long Branch (48 moderate income for sale townhomes), Summit Homes in Jersey City (28 moderate income for sale townhomes), and State Square in Jersey City (130 apartments, 30 of which are reserved for low and moderate income residents).
For more information about affordable housing opportunities near you, contact us:
- In Hoboken, call (201) 420-0157.
- In Bayonne, call (201) 436-3305.
- In Jersey City, call (201) 547-6910.
- In Long Branch, call (732) 245-6170.
- In North Bergen or Weehawken, call (201) 863-3392.
- In Trenton/Hamilton, call (609) 394-8655.
- Nights and weekends please call (201) 963-3013
* Applicants must qualify for housing eligibility based on applicable income limits and/or any other guidelines or rules established by HUD or applicable governing agencies.